Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer

June marks the beginning of summer.  Time to relax, get some sun, enjoy good foods, and spend time with friends.  My summer is slow this year.  Not much to do so I am enjoying lots of Christian fiction books.  The one I am reading right now is part of a series and is called "Snitch" by Rene Gutteridge.  It's a funny story about an undercover task force trying to break up an illegal car body shop operation.  I am only half way through so don't know how it will turn out but it has been good so far.  I had been reading a series of books about a bed and breakfast run by 3 sisters.  There are many books in this series and I have been making my way through them this spring.  I discovered several of them at my church library.  In the fall and winter I had been helping to get our church library up and running.  It has been a fun experience and I have certainly enjoyed finding several new books to read.  I am still working on the cleaning project I started last year of cleaning out all our old stuff.  I have been selling some things on ebay which has been a lot of fun and am planning to take some more stuff to the flea market this summer.  Also sold a few things to a buy back books website and took some things to an auction.  It has been a fun experience finding all these new outlets to spread the junk!  Josh and Alli will be coming for a visit for two weeks in July.  We are looking forward to fun times with them.  Em is busy with her summer classes at MidTech.  Spanish and Biology, what a combination!  Mike is busy with Real Estate.  He always has changes happening so you never know what tomorrow might bring.  I haven't forgotten we need to post pictures of our flip house finished.  Hopefully that will be soon.

No comments: