Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paint Colors

Picking a paint color is not easy. I didn't have a choice in our apartment; we had to use what was already there. Yesterday I watched "Property Ladder" and the lady on the show had the worst time picking out colors for her walls. She bought 37 paint samples and ended up painting about 10 different colors in her house. It didn't look to bad when all was said and done, but she just couldn't make decisions. I also had a difficult time picking a color out for our flip house. You are supposed to use neutrals so it appeals to all people. Do you know how many neutrals there are? Oh my! There are thousands of shades of beige, white, grey, greens, etc. And you have to love all the delicious, colorful names for each shade. I ended up buying a lovely yellowish, beige color called, "Wishes" after much research. Of course, when I went to buy it, the paint company no longer made the color! I ended up somehow getting a sample and had it made. While researching paint colors, I came across this blog: http://colorbuzz.valsparblog.com/. I love looking at all the colors and pictures of rooms and ideas. If you have time, check it out. If you like paint and color as much as I do, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

1 comment:

Em said...

cool blog link! I like the oscar post colors and the beach sparkle ones :)