Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pillow Talk


I like pillows.  They are great for decorating because you can change the color scheme of a room in an instant.  I have been busy making covers for pillows in many rooms in my house and even outside my house!  I have covered three cushions for a swing and two chairs on my deck as well as two pillows for the swing.  The tan fabric was a Goodwill purchase and the plaid pillow fabric was a steal at Ikea for 50 cents.  Did I say 50 cents?! Yes, I did, it is not a misprint!  Stand up and holla!  It was enough fabric to make 3 covers.  Heres a few pics:
The plaid is the same color as the flowers in my garden!
             



Cushion Detail
Here are a few pics of the rest of the pillow projects:
Made the yellow pillow cover from Goodwill fabric.  The grey/yellow print pillow I actually bought at Goodwill.  I can't remember if it was $1.61 or $2.61 but either way, amazing deal!




                                                            The red pillows are a paisley 
print that I got from the Goodwill.  It has a lovely silk feel to it and is a great addition to the guest room which I like to call the "red room".  

No comments: